The NSEYC is an Early Years Management organisation that delivers early childhood services across the areas of Moreland, Hume, and from 2022, also in the Macedon Ranges. We are currently expanding, and from 2022 will be delivering new state-funded programs for 3-year-old children as well as opening new services at the Glenroy Community Hub, Holy Child Primary School in Dallas, and Willowbank Primary School in Gisborne.
We are committed to providing the best early learning experiences for the children in our communities. That starts with having a team of passionate and committed people delivering our services, with the right management support behind them to thrive and be the best educators they can be.
The NSEYC provides:
- Ongoing professional learning, coaching and mentoring to support best practice and career development
- A positive culture where our employees rate the NSEYC as a great place to work, with a strong focus on educator wellbeing and growth
- A positive, diverse and committed team that celebrates the strengths of each individual.
- An integrated service delivery model, working alongside allied health professionals including speech pathologists, psychologists and family support workers, primary schools and community.
- A reputation that is recognised both locally and nationally within the early childhood industry as an educational model and standard for the future.
Check this page for upcoming career opportunities with the NSEYC!
We are currently advertising the following positions via Seek.
Early Childhood Educators for our new Glenroy Hub Children’s Centre – apply via Seek
Teaching and Learning Facilitator (part-time) – apply via Seek